Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-osphere.
– Some breweries are starting to offer space for yoga classes, a trend that sounds like it might just equate to happy hour with yoga pants.
– A group of entrepreneurs have released a blue wine called GiK in Spain that is created with added “laboratory-formed pigments”; none of those involved have previous wine-making experience.
– In what might be “the most West Coast business decision ever made,” Lululemon is releasing their own craft lager.
– In unfortunate news for women, drinking alcohol may raise blood pressure in females.
– Finally, researchers at the University of Missouri-Columbia have discovered that there are four different types of drunks. Are you a Hemingway or a Mary Poppins?