Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-osphere.
– Forget kegs, bottles and cans: Londoners can now drink beer straight from the tank.
– The self-professed zero-waste town of Kamikatsu, Japan, is a fitting home to the world’s first zero-waste brewery.
– Boozy beers are on the rise. One study reports that 1 in 4 beers released last year was “high-strength” with an ABV of 6.5% or higher.
– Young people in the UK are apparently more concerned about their social media presence than drinking.
– Watch out wine – cider sales are booming around the world.
[Photo: Flickr/Rebecca Siegel]