Danish brewing conglomerate, Carlsberg, has added seven craft beers to their roster for 2015 – listed below – joining the more than 500 beers the company controls worldwide, making them the fifth-largest brewing company in the world.
Carlsberg’s Crafty Seven for 2015:
• Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale – Tank 7 is a strong, yet crisp and refreshing beer that combines American hops with the fermentation aromas and flavors of Belgian Saisons. Alcohol content – 8.5%.
• Fuller’s Frontier – Frontier is blend of high quality new-world hops and the traditional brewing style. Alcohol content – 4.5%.
• Grimbergen Blonde – A slightly fruity Belgian ale from the Belgian brewery Carlsberg already owned. Alcohol content – 6.7%.
• Jacobsen Saaz Blonde – Brewed according to Belgian traditions with a fruity aroma and dry notes of angelica root, clove and coriander. Alcohol content – 7.1%.
• Lagunitas IPA – The well-known India Pale Ale from Petaluma, California is now part of the Carlsberg Group. Alcohol content – 6.2%.
• St Austell Brewery Korev – Brewed in Cornwall, UK, this Helles-style lager is the first lager St Austell Brewery has brewed and is produced as a traditional lager. Alcohol content – 4.8%.
• Thornbridge Twin Peaks – Another UK-based beer – this time brewed in Bakewell, Derbyshire – has a distinct aroma of tropical fruits. Alcohol content – 5%.
The post Carlsberg Adds Seven Craft Beers For 2015 appeared first on Whisky Critic – Whisky Reviews & Articles – Style. Attitude. Whisky..